High School Athletics Opportunities
Mercy Academy students currently are active participants on public school sports teams throughout the Monadnock region. If you are interested in participating in public school athletics (which all private school students are permitted to do), please contact the school district associated with the town in which you reside. The current Athletic Director contacts are:
John Reitnauer (Conval HS) email@example.com
Mike Atkins (KHS) firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Cote (MRHS) email@example.com
Gordan Dansereau (FMRS/Walpole) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check the school websites for detailed information on available sports offered in the Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons. Athletic offices will be able to assist with any questions regarding the sport you may be interested in and the proper registration process.
• It is important to plan ahead. Sports sign-ups begin the season immediately prior to the sport's season (e.g. soccer
signups begin in the late Summer since soccer is played in the Fall).
• Obtain scheduled dates for tryouts and pre-season training.
• Pre-season training programs may occur in the off-season.
• Your school may have informational meetings for parents prior to each season.
• Physicals are required to play.
• If another district offers a sport you want to play you may be able to play for another district (if your school doesn't offer
• Mercy supports your participation in athletics. Please communicate well in advance with teachers if you ever have to
leave early for games so we can plan for missed class time.
• If you are ABSENT from school, you may not attend practices or games.
If you have questions, please contact Miss Wilson (email@example.com).